theme // the Uchiha clan
style // post-hardcore and melancholy indie/art/math rock
(change hxxp to http)
01. Metric, "The Mandate"
I always said that when I grew up, I would give my friends another chance
To see their lives rearranged
If they want to see me, I'm going to be at the bottom of the hills
I'm going to be standing with my back against the valley walls
02. David Usher, "Black Black Heart (Remix)"
Search for pleasure, search for pain
In this world now, I am undying
I unfurl my flag, my nation helpless
03. Portishead, "Wandering Star"
Those who have seen the needle's eye now tread,
Like a husk, from which all that was now has fled
And the masks that the monsters wear
To feed upon their prey
04. St Vincent, "The Apocalypse Song"
I'll be swifter than the speed of light
Carbon my body a billion years of time
You wake with the stitches over both your eyes
And deny me my body and all earthly delights
05. Chiodos, "Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses A Fork?"
Out of tune this tale of terror
The solemn tolling of the funeral bells
I want to know what's going on in that pretty little head of yours
where everyday's a Bone Palace Ballet
06. Apocalyptica, "Life Burns!"
We have no sympathy for the lost souls
We've chosen the path of disgrace
We give this life to our children
And teach them to hate this place
07. Tiamat, "Cain"
The blood on my hands
Is the blood of divinities
And all that is lost
Sound or unsound
Only bonds between you and me
08. Okkervil River, "So Come Back, I Am Waiting"
did you flee?
Don't you know you can't leave his control
only call all his wild works your own?
So come back and we'll take them all on
So come back to your life on the lam
So come back to your old black sheep man
09. 65daysofstatic, "Drove Through Ghosts To Get Here"
10. 30 Seconds To Mars, "Attack"
I would've kept you forever, but we had to sever
It ended for both of us, faster than a-
Kill off this thinking, it's starting to sink in
I'm losing control now; without you I can finally see
11. My Chemical Romance, "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish"
Do you remember that day when we met, you told me this gets harder
Well it did
Been holding on forever
Promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies
The damage you've inflicted
12. Chiodos, "The Undertaker's Thirst For Revenge Is Unquenchable (The Final Battle)"
All the world's a stage
I existed because I dreamed
And well, I dream no more
I've given up on the entire human race
13. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, "The Good Son"
The good son has sat and often wept
Beneath a malign star by which he's kept
And the night-time in which he's wrapped
Speaks of good and speaks of evil
14. Radiohead, "Where I End And You Begin (The Sky Is Falling In)"
I can watch but not take part
Where I end and where you start
Where you, you left me alone
You left me alone
15. Nine Inch Nails, "I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally"
Thought he had it all before they called his bluff
Found out that his skin just wasn't thick enough
Wanted to go back to how it was before
Thought he lost everything
Then he lost a whole lot more
16. The Arcade Fire, "Black Mirror"
I walked down to the ocean
After waking from a nightmare
No moon, no pale reflection
Black Mirror, Black Mirror
17. A Perfect Circle, "Annihilation"
The law of the land
Those living for death
Will die by their own hand
18. Muse, "Invincible"
Sharing the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please
Let's use this chance
To turn things around
We can truly say
Together we're invincible
19. AFI, "Smile"
Overwhelmed with a deep repulsion for sights seen so commonly
Now I have come
to be a walking enmity, for humanity,
the human blasphemy,
I'll end the world tonight
20. 65daysofstatic, "Welcome To The Times"
(change hxxp to http)